Sunday, February 27, 2011

College for All

Hi my name is jessie trinh and some adjectives to describe me is serious because i don't like to be teased. Also i am friendly because i like to make new friends. Im am also nice because i can be respectful to you and others. My community is sometimes quiet because usually not much people come by. It's also dangerous because people pass by and hang around. Also it is friendly people around here is easy to get along with.

 At school i face teachers because i sometimes have hard times with them and their teaching. I also face homework and classwork because most of the time i dont understand it and when i try to ask for help teachers aren't their when i need them. What i can do to overcome my problem is to ask for help at a right time. Also for my community i can avoid dangerous people by staying in an area that feels safe to me.

when i go to college for all i can experience how a University looks like in Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Also i can make up my mind on which one i want to go to. The University i am looking forward to go to is Cal Poly San Luis Obispobecause i have never heard of the University before, I am most interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment